Monday, December 12, 2011

Party Shopping

Just before my son's first birthday, I was scouting for party suppplies, return gifts, party cutlery etc all over Mumbai. I did get a few things from the lanes behind Crawford Market. But my list was long and what I could get from there hardly made an impression on my list. I went to places like the The Party Shop (above Badshah's), the Sutar Chawl lane but couldn't get much.


So I went on to Google and started browsing for places where I might get the Party supplies and discovered several sites where I managed to buy a lot of things. I had a Disney theme planned for him and I managed to get Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse glasses, plates, plastic tablecloths.

Read more at  "CARNIVAL SHOPPING"  http://carnivalshopping.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Bose said...

Awesome blog and thanks for sharing this with me!http://desistartups.wordpress.com/indian-startups-list-desistartups-prabhu/#comment-23985

gifts chennai said...

send gifts to chennai with www.giftschennai.com .You can order online gifts to Chennai delivery with us. Online Shopping of gifts for Chennai delivery is secured and assured with us. We are having local gifts shop at Chennai. Send Birthday gifts to Chennai and Wedding gifts to chennai with us.

Flowersbangalore said...

Send Flowers to Bangalore, Birthday gifts to Bangalore, Wedding Gifts to Bangalore, Anniversary Gifts to Bangalore with www.flowersbangalore.com . Now you can do hassle free shopping to send gifts to Bangalore . We have made gifts shopping easier. Buy directly from our florists gifts shop and rest assured for your orders. We take full responsibility for delivery of flowers gifts to Bangalore at all locations absolutely free.

gift said...

The visit was useful. Content was really very informative. http://www.giftwithlove.com

Priya Soanm said...

Good Experience.
Take very good experience of Online Shopping India