Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Everything Anglo Indian ........

Hi !!! I am back after a long time. But my Flavours & Aromas was always with me though I couldn't post anything.

Something has been in my mind for a long time and I decided to pull up my sleeves and get down to it ultimately.

I realised that there wasn't a comprehensive record of Anglo-Indian cuisine, the kind my grandmother and mother makes and which has been passed onto me ... the Railway Mutton curry, Pork Vindaloo, Yellow Rice and Meatball curry etc. etc.

There are so many stories too which our older generation keep sharing with us. They are so interesting at times that I feel they should be documented.

So this is an invitation to all my Anglo - Indian friends all over the world to send in your recipes, anecdotes, articles, pictures, snaps, photographs, travel experiences to predominantly AI places/clusters. ...... basically anything AI....  Please send to marie8106@gmail.com

I will post all this in a separate blog which I will name Sparkles !

Please do share this with all you know so that we have a lovely documentation.

So Cheers to a lovely start. 

No comments: