CHICKEN CUTLETS (easy method)
Boneless Chicken/ fresh chicken - 200 gms
Potatoes - 50 gms (boiled)
Bread slice - 1
Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
Garam (all spice) powder - 1/2 tsp
Egg - 1 (beaten)
Bread crumbs (crushed salty, dry biscuits) - 6 tsps
Oil - for frying
Salt - to taste
- Fresh chicken - Boil, debone and shred chicken or Boneless Chicken - boil and shred.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Dip bread in water and squeeze out the water.
- Combine the shredded chicken, potatoes, bread and spices and mix well.
- Shape into cutlets. Dip in beaten egg and coat it with breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry in oil till it is golden brown in colour.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.